At stores hosting Ken's special events. Your bottles must be purchased at the host store. See schedule. Some restrictions apply. You may NOT bring bottles to the host store that were purchased elsewhere. Store has special order form for your bottle.
ENGRAVING AT KEN BROWN STUDIO
• Cost per any-length word or name hand-engraved $8.
• If retail cost of a bottle is over $100., the per-word fee will increase depending on the value of the bottle. Ask for amount in advance. Work is absolutely guaranteed for accuracy and presentation or bottle is replaced.
• Numerical date is ONE word. Spelled out is TWO words.
• Optional metallic gold or silver inlay, per bottle $16.
(NOTE: Often color takes more time than the entire engraving process.)
• Letters I, a, and any punctuation N/C
• Typical turnaround time 24 hrs. Often, less.
On all bottles, the hand-engraving, will be on the SIDE of the bottle, between the front and back labels.
If message must be on the FRONT of the bottle, an additional fee will be added. Ask for quote.
• Call for appointment to bring bottle(s) to Ken Brown Studio 214.250.6958
• No maximum number of bottles on any order.
• Check, credit card, or debit card, or cash. Ask for DISCOUNT FOR CASH.
• Prices subject to change without prior notice.
• Pricing posted here at the time you bring your bottle(s) is the current pricing.
LOGOS OR SPECIAL ART
When logos or art are to be etched, the etching is on the FRONT or the SIDE of the bottle to best fit. Ask for quote. We must have 10 calendar days to precisely etch your logo.
Pricing and turnaround time are quoted on a per-job basiswhen logos and special graphics, provided by the customer, are to be engraved.
Ken's special in-store events and seasonal travel may cause turnaround time to be longer on orders brought to Ken Brown Studio. Advise of your deadline if timing is critical.
Sometimes same day service when schedule allows. No extra charge if our option. Depending on workload, there may be an added fee if same day service is required by the customer. Ask for quote.